TechWaste Recycling, LLC. is an (R2), ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified electronics recycling, data destruction, and IT asset disposition provider. These standards are recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and require electronics recyclers to adhere to strict requirements that regulate environmental, health, data, and saftey worker health and safety practices across the organization.
With these certifications, TechWaste Recycling is committed to provide electronic waste and recycling services with focus and goal for environmental sustainability and effective reuse methods. Minimizing the amount of electronic waste being accumulated in landfills while protecting customer data is core to TechWaste’s mission and values. The processing of equipment to the highest health, safety, and environmental standards ensures TechWaste meets all required regulations while contributing to the sustainable future of generations to come.
Key benefits of R2 and ISO certifications:
– Promotes safe and effective recovery and reuse of electronic equipment and materials
– Guards downstream control of the recycling chain
– Minimizes environmental and public health risks
– Demonstrates compliance with domestic and international laws
– Minimizes liability and encourages reduced insurance costs for recyclers
– Assists original equipment manufacturers (OEM’s) with due diligence for their end-of-life electronics
– Instills public confidence through certified third party review
(R2), ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 is a recognized U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and International standard that holds companies accountable for their processes while also helping to protect supply chain employees, and others, who are exposed to e-waste.